The Tuf-Rib panel is designed to keep your structures preserved for years to come. We use a 29 gauge, USA manufactured steel with a 40-year Energy Star paint.
- 3-foot wide panel with 3/4" high rib and 9" spacing between ribs
- Exposed fastener panel
- 29 gauge thickness with small hat on top of rib for added strength
- Anti-siphon laps for insured water-tightness
- Recommended minimum slope pitch of 3:12
- Rolled directly off steel coils
- Manufactured to any manageable length +/- 1"
- Available in all 21 colors and galvalume
- Popular panel for all wood framed projects: pole barns, riding arenas, etc.
- Polycarbonate Light Panels also available in Tuf-Rib profile in 12-foot-long sheets